I-Systems Kuching is the leading allied health college in Sarawak located in the multi-racial and multi-cultural city of Kuching. I-Systems College Kuching with its excellent facilities is an attractive learning center for both locals and foreigners alike. Hostels are available in the vicinity of the college to fulfill students’ accommodation needs.
It is strategically situated at Muara Tabuan, a vibrant commercial area well-served by public transportation and is within the walking distance of bank, supermarkets, eateries and many other public amenities. The College is approximately 15 minutes drive from the city center as well as from Kuching International Airport.
I-Systems College Kuching was given approval by the Ministry of Higher Education Malaysia to conduct the Diploma in Nursing programme in December 2008. It has since been approved to conduct a few more programmes namely the Diploma in Medical Assistant, Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology, Diploma in Medical Imaging, Diploma in Environmental Health, Diploma in Occupational Safety and Health, Diploma in Hotel Management, Postgraduate Certificate in Teaching Methodology for Nursing, and Diploma in Healthcare Management. Another programme which is expected to start its first intake this year is Diploma in Early Childhood Education.
The College campus covers over 28,000 sq. ft. to house 10 lecture rooms, two auditoriums, a computer lab, eight skill labs and a library for students. Each classroom is equipped with WiFi connection made available for the students to source for information through the Internet. The College endeavours to provide a conducive environment for its students.
1. Diploma in Nursing (JPT/BPP (A 9403) 11/18)
2. Diploma in Medical Assistant (JPT/BPP (A 9555) 01/19)
3. Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology (JPT/BPP (A 10513) 10/14)
4. Diploma in Environmental Health (JPT/BPP (PA 10515) 11/15)
5. Diploma in Medical Imaging (JPT/BPP (MQA/PA 0706) 09/16)
6. Diploma in Occupational Safety & Health (JPT/BPP (MQA/PA 0933) 04/17)
7. Diploma in Hotel Management (PT/BPP (MQA/PA 1774) 08/17)
8. Postgrd. Cert. in Teaching Methodology for Nursing (JPT/BPP (MQA/PA 1190) 03/17)
9. Diploma in Healthcare Management (JPT/BPP (MQA/PA 1417) 01/18)
10.Diploma in Early Childhood Education – ‘Coming Soon’
KOLEJ I-SYSTEMS KUCHING (Q4P1030)
Ground & 1st Floor, Lot 1495-1502, Block 12, Muara Tabuan Land District (MLTD), Jalan Muara Tabuan, 93350 Kuching, Sarawak, Malaysia.
Phone : 082-370054
Fax: 082-381805 / 348987