I-Systems Kuching is the leading nursing and allied health college in Sarawak located in the multi-racial and multi-cultural city of Kuching. I-Systems College Kuching with its excellent facilities is an attractive learning center for both locals and foreigners alike. Hostels are available in the vicinity of the college to fulfill students’ accommodation needs.
It is strategically situated at Muara Tabuan, a vibrant commercial area well-served by public transportation and is within the walking distance of bank, supermarkets, eateries and many other public amenities. The College is approximately 15 minutes drive from the city center as well as from Kuching International Airport.
I-Systems College Kuching was given approval by the Ministry of Higher Education Malaysia to conduct the Diploma in Nursing programme in December 2008. It has since been approved to conduct a few more programmes namely the Diploma in Medical Assistant, Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology, Diploma in Medical Imaging, Diploma in Environmental Health, Diploma in Occupational Safety and Health, Diploma in Hotel Management, and Post Basic in Teaching Methodology for Nurses.
The College campus covers over 28,000 sq. ft. to house 10 lecture rooms, two auditoriums, a computer lab, eight skill labs and a library for students. WiFi connection is made available at strategic location for students to source for information through the Internet. The College endeavours to provide a conducive environment for its students.
- Diploma in Nursing (A 9403; JPT/BPP(K)1000-600/Q1334 Jld2(69) 11/2018)
- Diploma in Medical Assistant (A 9555; JPT/BPP(K)1000-600/Q1334 Jld2(70) 01/2019)
- Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology (A 10513; JPT/BPP(K)1000-600/Q1334 Jld3 (4) 10/2019)
- Diploma in Environmental Health (A 10515; JPT/BPP(K)1000-600/Q1334(29) 11/2015)
- Diploma in Medical Imaging (MQA/PA 0706; JPT/BPP(K)1000-600/Q1334 Jld2(23) 09/2016)
- Diploma in Occupational Safety & Health (MQA/PA 0933; JPT/BPP(K)1000-600/Q1334 Jld2 (53) 04/2017)
- Diploma in Hotel Management (MQA/PA 1774; JPT/BPP(K)1000-600/K802(55) 08/2017)
- Post Basic Certificate in Teaching Methodology for Nurses (MQA/FA1190); JPT/BPP(K)1000-600/Q1334 Jld2 (35) 03/2017
- Diploma in Healthcare Management (MQA/PA 1417; JPT/BPP(K)1000-600/Q1334 Jld2 (59) 01/2018)
- BSc (HONS) Nursing (Pre-registration) in collaboration with London South Bank University, UK (MQA/PA 4571) – coming soon!
- BSc (HONS) Nursing Studies (Post-registration) in collaboration with London South Bank University, UK (MQA/PA 4568) – coming soon!
KOLEJ I-SYSTEMS KUCHING (Q4P1030)
Bangunan Kolej I-Systems Kuching
Ground Floor, Lot No.1, Jalan Usahajaya, Muara Tabuan, 93350, Kuching, Sarawak, Malaysia.
Phone : 082-363787, 082-369887
Fax: 082 – 365687, 082 – 367687